Lol guys, I don’t know what that white rectangle is, but its kinda annoying. I can’t see what I’m typing in the description right now so good luck for me XD. Here’s the steps:
1. Right click on Computer and click Properties.
2. Click Settings under Performance, then DEP or Data Execution Prevention.
3. Click add and browse for the game. Steam Games are commonly at C:/ Program Files/ Steam/ SteamApps/ common .
4. Click the .exe file, the main launcher of the game and click open.
5. After that, the name of the .exe file will be listed with a check box on it, click Apply below and OK, until all windows are closed.
6. Try launching the game.
The video has been automatically cut because of Fraps, that’s the reason why the music has been shortened ( No looking ba-) And this fix will surely work at Knightshift and Space Hack.
Song: Sing for me by Yellowcard
Request fixes or videos in the comment bar below!
Thanks for watching!
When you comment below, make sure to put your email at the end of your comment to get a chance of winning a Two Worlds: Epic Edition free Steam key! (2 lucky winners!)
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Esport Khác: http://guidegame.net/esport